Mastery of Light Vol 1
- 2 Hours of Adobe Lightroom post-processing
- 8 video lessons in HD
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime, forever
- Exclusive bonus content
- Offline access on both mobile and desktop
- From visualization through the post-processing in the develop module to the master print file.
- You’ll learn my detailed approach and execution process from start to finish.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion from Jack Curran Photography upon completion of this tutorial.
Topics Covered In this Tutorial
Adobe Lightroom | Fundamentals | Mindset | Visualization
Find Your Vision. Master the Shot. Streamline Post-Processing
After This Class You’ll Be Able To:
- Clarify your photographic vision and goals
- Understand the importance of mindset and connection
- Easily use Adobe Lightroom to streamline your post-processing (fancy word for editing)
- Master my printing techniques
About The Tutorial:
2 Hours of Adobe Lightroom post-processing of my Thunderstorm Over Death Valley image. From visualization through the post-processing in the develop module to the master print file, you’ll learn my detailed approach and execution process.
When you purchase this tutorial you’ll gain access to a lifelong resource to build your skills. You will also receive a tutorial guide that acts as a reference, exclusive access to the private Mastery of Light Members Facebook Group, and Lightroom keywords, all included with the class.
Join me in this 2 hour tutorial where I will cover mindset, setting up the shot, and post processing. We’ll be going through my Thunderstorm Over Death Valley image. You’ll receive a copy of your own to edit along with me, or you can use the techniques on your own images.
Who This Class is For:
Aspiring Photographers who want to take the leap, pick up that camera and start shooting! It’s easier than you think, you just need a little guidance!
Weekend Warriors looking to hone their craft and take their skills to the next level.
Seasoned Experts that want to learn alongside another master photographer, and pick up a trick or two.
- 2 hours of video content
- Exclusive access to the Private Mastery of Light Facebook group to collaborate with other photographers
- Live video calls with me in the group
- Raw file to use during tutorial and file of the final version to compare
- Downloadable PDF of my Death Valley Portfolio
- 3 Ways to watch: Mobile viewable videos, online video player AND downloadable videos for offline access