Mastery of Light Vol 2
Continue where Volume 1 left off. Volume II includes over 3 Hours of Adobe Lightroom post-processing and how to create the mindset necessary for amazing photography
- Video #1 Discusses the Element of Art & Presence Elements.
- Video #2 Demonstrates extending the Range of Light on overcast days.
- Video #3 includes updated Tools and Techniques in Lightroom.
Topics Covered In this Tutorial
Adobe Lightroom | Lightroom Fundamentals | Advanced Lightroom Post Processing | Mindset | Visualization | In-Field Shooting Techniques
Find Your Vision. Master the Shot. Streamline Post-Processing
After this class you'll be able to:
- Clarify your photographic vision and goals
- Understand the importance of mindset and connection
- Use the most advanced techniques in Adobe Lightroom to get the most out of your post processing
About The Tutorial:
This is the second volume in my Mastery of Light Tutorial Series where we really dive deep into Adobe Lightroom and go over my shooting techniques in the field.
Volume II includes over 3 Hours of Adobe Lightroom post-processing. Video #1 Discusses the Element of Art & Presence Elements. Video #2 Demonstrates extending the Range of Light on overcast days, and Video #3 includes updated Tools and Techniques in Lightroom.
Join me in this 3+ hour tutorial where I will cover mindset, setting up the shot, and post-processing. We’ll be going through a couple of my images from my recent trip to Patagonia. You’ll receive a jpg of your own to edit along with me, or you can use the techniques on your own images.
Who This Class is For:
Aspiring Photographers who want to take the leap, pick up that camera, and start shooting! It’s easier than you think, you just need a little guidance!
Weekend Warriors looking to hone their craft and take their skills to the next level.
Seasoned Experts that want to learn alongside another master photographer, and pick up a trick or two.
- 3+ hours of video content
- Exclusive access to the Private Mastery of Light Facebook group to collaborate with other photographers
- Live video calls with me in the group
- Raw file to use during tutorial and file of the final version to compare
- Downloadable PDF of my Death Valley Portfolio
- Earn a Certificate of Completion from Jack Curran Photography upon completion of this tutorial.
- 3 Ways to watch: Mobile viewable videos, online video player AND downloadable videos for offline access